Think bigger than just a pretty look on the outside of your house. Exterior painting offers a much higher value and curb appeal when it’s done right and also acts as a layer of protection for your home’s hardest-working surfaces.
A fresh coat of paint will instantly upgrade the look of your home’s exterior. A full exterior home painting or even just a touch-up trim, there’s nothing that the JXF Painting Services team of experts and professionals can not tackle.
Here are our core exterior painting services listed:
- Exterior trim painting
- Porch painting
- Garage painting
- Deck and fence painting
- Brick painting
- Door painting
Exterior Home Painting Process
The exterior home painting procedure at JXF Painting Services varies depending on the job, but it usually follows our tried-and-true three-step system:
- Dirt and debris should be removed.
- Fix anything that’s broken. This process includes removing water-damaged wood, rebuilding broken or weathered trim, and repairing siding slats, among other things.
- Remove any old paint or stain with sandpaper.
- Surfaces should be cleaned with a pressure washer or by hand.
- To prepare the surface for painting, use a high-quality exterior primer.
- Paint the desired exterior paint on the surfaces. This may necessitate multiple coatings.
Consult With Us
One of the most difficult aspects of the work is picking the proper colors. You don’t have to do it on your own! We’d be delighted to meet down with you and discuss which colors might look best in your home.
Our professionals will lead you through the fundamentals of house paint color schemes and concepts, as well as assist you in selecting the best colors for your area.
You’ll get a custom, the complete written proposal from JXF Painting that clearly defines our services and the entire cost of your paint project. Our estimators provide you with an upfront, precise price—you won’t be surprised by unexpected fees, and the job will be completed on time. There are no surprises here!
How much does it cost to paint the exterior of a house?
If you don’t know what to look for when estimating the cost of exterior home painting service, it might be difficult. Painting the exterior of your property is a terrific way to improve curb appeal while also ensuring that your home is well-maintained.
It might make you feel proud of your home, which is always a pleasant sensation. Coming home and feeling good about how your home looks on the outside, rather than cringing at some of the cracks, peeling paint, and clutter is truly remarkable
There are several factors to consider when budgeting for the expense of painting a home’s exterior. From hiring experienced painters to calculating the exterior home painting cost per square foot, there’s a lot to think about. In comparison to brick staining, how much does aluminum siding painting cost? You might even consider whether it is worthwhile to hire someone to paint your home.
We have all of the details on how much painters charge and the average cost of painting a house right here for you. So, let’s get started!
Painting tips for your exterior paint job
A fresh coat of paint may bring a faded property back to life, but it’s vital to remember that painting exterior surfaces differ from interior painting. Exterior house painting presents a variety of obstacles and can be difficult to complete. Here are some pointers to make painting outside surfaces go more smoothly.
- If the temperature lowers below 10°C/50°F or rises over 30°C/86°F, avoid painting any outside surfaces. Blistering of the paint can occur when painting in extremely hot conditions. Certain higher-end paints may expand the temperature range, although deviating from this range should always be checked with the manufacturer.
- Painting outdoor surfaces on cloudy days is preferable since the exterior surface will not be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Before you begin, make sure the area to be painted is clean and dry. Whether you choose to pressure wash the surface or scrub it with a scrubbing brush by hand, it must be absolutely clean, dry, and dust-free before you begin. This will guarantee that the paint adheres properly.
- Make sure the paint you’re applying is appropriate for the type of outdoor surface. Clapboard, aluminum siding, stucco, concrete, brick, and other exterior surfaces are examples.
- Begin exterior painting projects on the west side and work your way east. Because the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, this will assist you to avoid the sun as much as possible.
- It is critical that you have a ladder that is large enough. If your ladder is too small, you risk being hurt or having an uneven finish. If you don’t have a tall enough ladder and don’t want to buy one, most home improvement stores rent them out.
- Avoid painting vinyl siding in dark colors because dark colors absorb heat and may cause the siding to deform over time.