Exterior House Painting Ideas
Exterior house painting can be a very difficult decision, but a crucial one. The hardest part is choosing how to paint the exterior of your home is choosing a suitable design and color scheme. There are several colors involved in painting the exterior of any home. The color combination that you pick can rise up the value of your home and make it a warmer welcoming area for anyone. It can make it seem distant, alienating, or even not serious. Below you can find some exterior house painting ideas.
The Right Color
Color can help you create a personality for your home and make it stand out from the other “buildings” in the block. Be it a classic, or a bold new design, giving a new paint to your home exterior can show your creativity, can give life to an otherwise cloudy-wooded home, and can greatly increase the resell value of your home.
When you start giving new paint to your home, starting on a white background can surely be a good help. It helps you clear your mind and start imagining what can fit in. What you should keep in mind though is that one key point of exterior house design is that you need to create a vibrant contrast between the edges and the surface of your home. Choose a deeper color for the window frames, columns, door frames, etc. and with just that, see what a world of difference it can make. The opposite of choosing deeper colors for the surface and light colors (or generally white) for the frames and borders can be a good choice as well, depending on taste.
As you are trying to make a difference, don’t be afraid to experiment with colors and style. It’s difficult being creative and relatively simple to remove a non-decent paint job and start over.
Don’t let that get in the way of your creativity and your dream home.
- Using the color white in your exterior design can make your house seem more clean or tidy. A bright white porch can make it seem like you really put a lot of effort into maintaining your house.
- The color blue can be often relaxing. As it is the color of the sky and sea, it is known to have a calming effect on the psychosis.
- The yellow color is associated with happiness and good thoughts. It has the tendency to make us smile and value the moment.
- Green is a calming color as well, which can help blend with the landscape and surrounding nature. It is a color of relaxation and peace with yourself.
- Gray can be a bit dim, but it can create a great deal of contrast for your home, making it stand out more, especially if the other color you’ll be using for the borders is white.
Choose JXF Painting Service
If painting your house by yourself is something that you can’t commit to: however, it takes time, effort, and a great deal of craftsmanship. If you aren’t willing to take it over yourself, you can choose to work with one of our professionals, with years of experience in the market and a trained eye for design opportunities. For exterior house painting services and design, feel free to contact us at any time at (647) 889-7967.