When hiring a painter, there are some questions you must ask. When considering house painting, it can be an overwhelming process to find a reliable professional painter you can trust. Especially if they were never referred to you or you have never seen any pictures of their work.
We’re here to give you a list of some critical questions you may want to ask a painting contractor to make sure they are qualified painters and will perfectly handle the job.
1. A Written Warranty
- When reaching out to a painting company, it’s very important to ask what different warranties they offer. Interior painting warranties are especially important as your home sees so much wear and tear from being lived in. Exterior painting warranties are vital as well due to weather conditions changing throughout the year and climate issues.
2. Liability Insurance
- If an accident occurs that causes damage to the property, you are liable for your own property unless you want to go through the hassle of legal measures. This insurance is important to have especially if the painting job size is smaller than the value of what can be damaged.
3. How Many Years Has The Painting Company Been In Business?
- It’s best to consider how long they have been in business if you want to hire real professionals. A minimum of 5 years of professional painting experience is quite considerable, but over 10 years in the painting services business is always best. You know they have experience and have built up a good client base.
4. Does The Painting Company Have References and Good Reviews?
- Be sure to look at client reviews on Google My Business or Homestars and read what they have to say about their work and results. Look for their most recent ones because they can be helpful. Plus, check their website to see if they have any video testimonials from clients themselves.
5. Ask To See Results From Previous Painting Jobs
- Before & After photos are a great way to analyze the work this potential painting contractor has completed in the past. It’s also a great way to see how they can transform a space from outdated to modern and clean successfully!
6. Do They Have A Local Business Address Or Just A Business Card?
- It’s important to check out if the painting company has an actual legitimate setup. Otherwise, you never know if the warranties they promise and the expertise of the painters will actually be real and hold up.
7. Ask About Starting And Finishing Times
- If you don’t really have much time for your painting project, it’s important to put it in writing on the property painting contract! Finding painting contractors who will stick to a schedule and specific timeline is significant.
JXF Painting Services will be happy to help you.
For more than two decades in this field, what we have done is only dreams and visions of our clients in Toronto come to life. We are more than happy to guide our customers into the best experience in the market. Our work has always been considered as high-quality and worth the payment. Every project given to us is treated with responsibility. All the painting jobs done are cured to details. Our team makes sure that the outcome will be incomparable. They are not only qualified for residential and commercial painting, but also for any kind of renovations from very small jobs to installing new kitchens and more. We try to have the best customer service and to listen in detail to every idea and opinion that our client has. For more detailed information, suggestions and prices please contact us via e-mail at: [email protected] or via phone at: (647) 889-7967.