The bathroom is the place where we spend a considerable time of our day. It’s a room for personal hygiene activities but not only that, but it’s also a relaxing room. Just think about a tiring day at work or about back home from a long trip. The first thing that comes to your mind is a warm shower in your comfortable bathtub. In a bathroom, you can combine style, colors in your own preferences and that makes it more comfortable and relaxed places for you. Renovating your bathroom can bring you various benefits such as increasing your home’s value, reduce clutter, and become a more peaceful oasis.
5 Reasons why bathroom renovation is important:
- It may increase the value of a home because when home buyers look for a new home they’re interested in the features and practicality of the kitchen and the bathrooms. You will get peace of mind when you think that your house will be easier to sell.
- Reduce clutter. It’s a must, so renovating it you can increase storage capacity with the smart designs available in today’s cabinetry.
- Save money now. “Spend today to save money tomorrow”, it is not just an expression. Truly, spending now on updating old fixtures will reduce the risk of many problems like pipe cracks, water damage, etc…
- More bathroom space. If your bathroom looks very small, like there is no more place for another one, you should think about bathroom renovating. All you need is to call JXF Painting Service. We take care of all the details, and also to demonstrate to you that we are the best choice you have ever made.
- Perfect Color Improves The Bathroom. Changing the color scheme can make the room spacious, and also create a relaxing atmosphere. We recommend a light or neutral colors because they can be more effective in making your bathroom look bigger. If you need some help on choosing your bathroom painting palette JXF Painting Service can is there for you you to refresh your bathroom.
4 Mistakes you shouldn’t do in your bathroom renovation
- Lacking a Clear Plan- The project plan is everything, so make sure to have it complete before starting.
- Choosing the Wrong Materials- Bathroom renovation is not something that happens every day, so try to choose good materials even if they are a little more expensive
- Being Unrealistic About a Budget- Don’t wait for a fairy tale result without supporting it with a great budget.
- Overlooking Small Mistakes- This will make you to not like anything, in the end, so give up and enjoy the beautiful things.
Bathroom renovation cost
It depends on many different factors to come out with a price. Speaking about the average bathroom renovation cost in Toronto, expect to pay between $4500 and $12500
- Bathroom renovation costs around $2,200 and it takes just a few days.
- Lighting and wiring will cost you between $1,800 and $2,300.
- Buying tiles and hiring a tile installer ranging from $3000 to $4000.
- Showers and tubs can cost as much as $2500 but it depends on the brand.
- Cost of a toilet ranges from $240 to $510
Do not think that renovating a bathroom doesn’t require the services of a professional. All you need is to hire an experienced bathroom renovation contractor which will transform your ideas into a beautiful reality. JXF Painting Service is the best choice. We work with a very experienced team, and high-quality equipment and products.
So, feel free to call us at (647) 889-7967 or to send us an email at [email protected]